Wine Cabinets - About EuroCave
EuroCave has been building wine cabinets and Cellar components for over 35 years. They are regarded as the very best in their field, worldwide. EuroCave Wine Cabinets are the only cellars on the market that actually deal effectively with the vibration and humidity factor.
The key to the overall design with EuroCave cellars is as follows. Instead of blowing cool air into the cabinet that can create temperature fluctuations, noise and vibration, EuroCave cools the interior walls of the cabinet. The walls are insulated to about an R40 rating and lined with a perforated aluminum siding. As the walls are cooled, the insulation helps to create the thermal mass inside the cabinet, thus re-creating the environment of a traditional wine cellar. Humidity is generated traditionally by introducing outside, warmer air through a charcoal filter into the cabinet. As the warm air meets the cool air, condensation develops and lines the cool interior walls of the cabinet.
The overall efficiency of the compressor is increased greatly as a thermal mass is maintained by the bottles that help to hold a constant temperature. This is why EuroCave Wine Cabinets will have an average lifetime of 15-20 years.
These are the only Wine Cabinets on the market that deal effectively to all major concerns of proper wine cellaring:
- Temperature Control: Precision cooling system - featuring one touch digital display and multiple temperature sensors - provides ideal storage temperature for both red and white wines
- Humidity Control: Patented humidity maintenance system with charcoal air filter encourages wine to mature properly free from damaging odors
- Durability & Insulation: Steel outer frame and aluminum interior walls offer lifetime performance and stability
- Storage Flexibility: Rolling and adjustable shelving allow for maximum convenience and flexibility to accommodate various size bottles
- Noise and Vibration Free: state of the art cooling technology and construction make EuroCave cellars the quietest and models on the market today and the only cabinets to remain vibration free
- Cools and Heats: Designed to cool or heat to maintain a constant temperature and an ideal storage environment
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on the cellar compressor and 1 year warranty on parts and labour